Sunday, May 3, 2020

More Quarantine Boredom Busters, Famous Painting Reenactments

This time our family decided to go gothic... American Gothic, by Grant Wood that is.

There seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.  Quarantine and isolation seem to be coming to a close in many parts of the country; and with that comes a return to the freedoms we all knew and loved back before this all started.  I'm not going to lie though.  I've sort of enjoyed this extra time with my family.  The silver lining in all of this for me was being able to spend some concentrated time with our youngest daughter who will be going off to college next fall (knock on wood... see how I did that... Grant Wood?  --OK, fine, we can't all be funny all of the time).

Our #QuarantineBoredomBusters have been a creative way to come together as a family and make something special and memorable out of this whole situation.  I don't know how many more of these we will do, but I hope to keep this fun family tradition going for a while longer anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment