Monday, May 11, 2020

All I can say is my family must really love me...


 


Mother's Day 2020 has come and gone.  While moms all over the great state of South Dakota rejoiced over being able to go out to eat this weekend following weeks of  COVID19 isolation, I somehow talked may family into staying in.  We enjoyed sushi take-out, played Quarantine Olympics (the day started out with me in the lead... apparently my family doesn't love me so much because I'm now in 2nd place), and we created some more #QuarantineBoredomBuster reenactment photos.  This one is by far my new favorite!  I can't get over how fun it has been working on these photos together as a family.   It goes without saying, my husband and daughter are pretty good sports about all this.  So while I sincerely appreciate the new bath buddy that will hold my wine glass as I'm soaking in the tub, and I will love using my new Nest Hub, this photo and the memories attached to it, are what I most loved about Mother's Day 2020.  I know I'm partial, but I think my cherubs are so much sweeter than Raphael's!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment